|Die Sets & ComponentsComplete Die SetsMechanical Die SpringsRoller Bearing &
Ball Bearing ComponentsNitrogen Gas CylindersBolster PlatesBushingsCam Punch UnitsIn-Die Tapping UnitsGuide PinsWear Plate & Wear ProductsRetainersFastenersToolingDrill BushingsDie PunchesBalancer PinsDie Buttons / BushingsEDM Die BlanksMold Component ToolingPress Brake Tooling
& AccessoriesSubliner PinsMedical Tooling &
Medical Mold ComponentsMeasuring InstrumentsCutting ToolsSteel Storage SystemsCan't Find It?
Balancer Pins provide exact alignment of the punch holder and the stripper plate. Optional Flats on the shoulder help prevent turning when the screw is inserted or removed.
How many are required?
- For maximum alignment and parallelism, a minimum of four Subliner Pins should be used for each stripper section in the die. This will minimize stripper deflection.
- For precision alignment only, two Subliner Pins and two Balancer Pins are required to produce the correct stripping action for each spring stripper section of the die.
- Eliminates need for stripper bolts and are commonly used to support the die spring.
- Assures parallel alignment of the stripper plate and the die block when the shoulder of Subliner / Balancer extends .003/.005 less than the stock thickness.
- Aligns delicate and close-fitting punches with stripper plate.
- All critical diameters ground +/- .0002 and concentric +/- .0002 TIR. Shoulder thickness +/-.001 and length +/-.002.
- Made of oil hardened tool steel, through hardened 58-61 RC.
- Available in standard sizes for greater savings and quicker delivery.
- Made to customer specifications, (Metric or English).